Georgian Bay Hotel
One of Ontario’s most attractive year-round recreation and tourist destinations.
We’ll be waiting for you here…
Adventure | Relaxation | Recreation
GEORGIAN BAY HOTEL
The Georgian Bay Hotel offers superior hotel rooms, one, two, and three bedroom suites, indoor pool & outdoor pool, fitness center, tennis court, children’s playground, and Superstition Golf; a spectacularly landscaped 18 hole professional family putting course.
Located in the heart of one of Canada’s most stunning natural landscapes the region is defined by the Niagara Escarpment and the Beautiful Georgian Bay. Close to Wasaga beach, the longest freshwater beach in the world, minutes to Blue Mountain, Georgian Bay Hotel & Conference Centre is a four-season resort that offers adventure, recreation and relaxation. The Georgian Bay area offers endless recreation activities such as skiing, cycling, fishing, boating, mountain biking, world class golf courses, horseback riding, & unending hiking trails. Relax on area beaches, enjoy the many music, art, theatre, and dining experiences. Tour local craft breweries and vineyards. Visit the Village at Blue Mountain and Downtown Collingwood, offering dining and shopping opportunities. A short 90 minute drive from Toronto airport.
A FOUR SEASON ESCAPE
COLLINGWOOD & BLUE MOUNTAIN
Breakfast is now available daily at Gustav Chophouse & Bar
Monday to Friday from 8:00am – 11:00am
Saturday & Sunday from 8:00am – 12:00pm
Breakfast Vouchers can be purchased at the Front Desk for $6 + HST (Gratuity not included).
Note: Breakfast Vouchers are currently not a part of the maintenance fees and therefore are not included with your weekly stay or your stay through RCI.
As part of our continued commitment to enhance our property and service, we are currently in the process of renovating the following areas:
- New Windows and Siding for Units 162,164,166,168 and 170. During this time these units will be out of service.
- Finishing renovations to the standard hotel rooms.
- Units 162 and 161 will be out of service for updates.
- We have completely renovated the lobby and added Gustav Chophouse & Bar – Gustav offers an upscale but comfortable dining experience featuring classic chophouse fare with a modern touch.
- We have renovated the indoor pool.
- We have updated all of our conference facilities including the Grand Ballroom.
- We have updated the standard hotel rooms and will be continuing the same style within the suites.
- We have started to upgrade to Smart TV’s in the Standard Hotel Rooms and 1 Bedroom Suites. Once completed, we will upgrade the TV’s in the 2 Bedroom Suites.
NOTE: All rooms have only 1 TV in the living room. All TV’s in the bedroom(s) have been removed. We are unable to add a 2nd TV due to technical issues.